Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hey, pretty girl!




One thing all Hendersons have in common is they are all super-incredibly tall. They're also quite good-looking, too, but so is the rest of Amelia's extended family. Of course, Amelia inherited a superb blend of superstar abilities and assets from all of her families: the Driscolls, Sowinskis, Powells, Duggans, Crews, Armstrongs, and Duggans: love, compassion, humor, artistry, smarts, athleticism, and some others that I don't want to give away just yet.
This reminds me of something my dad told me once. I was about 12 or so, and he told me that he and my mother were put on this earth for one purpose: to create the world's most perfect child. Who was that child? Me! Me....I was that child!!! Whether or not that was true, or it actually worked, who knows, but it was something pretty big for me to live up to. Of course, he probably told my brother and sister that too, but I remember feeling that I was incredibly special at the time.
Anywho....this brings me to the conclusion: Austin and I were created for this purpose: To create the world's most perfect child.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww, that's so nice. You made my eye tear.

yo mama

Ben August said...

Well, I for one can believe your pop. You feel the same way about Little A. I feel the same way about Little B.

Kathy said...

She's such a little doll! She's a terrific combination of both of you guys.