Monday, October 27, 2008

Toddler nutrition

I just realized that my last 2 posts contained pictures of Amelia eating junk food, and that looks really bad. We're on vacation! Amelia does eat healthy food. Right now her favorite foods are milk and apples (beeples). In fact, today I tricked her into eating a peach by saying it was a beeple.

One thing that she absolutely won't eat is any kind of meat, except for an occasional cheeseburger. If I give her spaghetti in meat sauce, she will pick off the bits of meat and hold her fingers to me with a pained expression until I wipe it off. She used to eat anything we ate...chicken, sausage, steak, etc. She's going through a picky stage right now, and all she wants is crackers, milk, beeples, bananas, grapes, french fries, string cheese, and go-gurts.

No comments: