Friday, October 10, 2008

Chatterbox

People told me that my kid would start talking all of the sudden and then not stop, and I couldn't see it happening, but it has. She's learned so many words. Let me try to list them...

Hi, Bye Bye, Go, Eat, Cheese, Na (banana), Milk, Mapple (apple), Beeps (grapes), cracker, water, bubble, ball, Hi Kai-Lan, 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11, No No No, Come on, Here you go, Daddy, Mama, Stinky (a BIG help because it means she needs her diaper changed), Night, Bath, Dig, and a bunch of other words that I can't think of.

Last night, she was looking at a magazine that had an advertisement for Sea World on the back cover. She kept saying "Way-oh" and we didn't know what she was saying until we looked at the magazine...she was pointing to a picture of Shamu and saying "whale." I said to Austin, "Our kid is a genius!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, erin, you really need to update this blog again. I need pictures, pictures, pictures of my little beauty. How can the grandmas and grandpas know how she is growing and changing if we don't see constant pictures??? Am I the only grandparent that is Mimi-deprived??

Sal