Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Words cannot even express how hard I am laughing

I tried out this cool thing on the internet, on myheritage.com, called Celebrity Morph. You upload a picture of yourself and it searches for the celebrity that matches your face the closest. Ooh Fun! So, first I had to brush my hair and put on lip gloss, and then take a picture of myself. (It is interesting to see how crabby I look when I am not smiling....Austin was totally right!)



I laughed my pants off (no, not really) when I saw who the site had matched me with, at like 76% similarity. I had no idea. It's so messed up. But in that funny way, you know, like the joke about "what is the opposite of Christopher Walken?" Well....you know...

MyHeritage: Celebrity Morph - Free family tree template - Familytree

My other top matches were David Boreanz and Marion Jones (huh?)

So, then I thought I would morph Austin so I could prove to the world how much he looks like Christian Bale.

MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities


Anyway, using this picture, he actually looked like Russell Crowe at 61%, but that wasn't funny enough. Oh, no, not funny enough for me, so I morphed him into Tom Selleck at 51%. I don't know...maybe I need a beardless picture. But he looks damn handsome anyway...Austin, that is, not Tom Selleck.

So, of course, I had to morph Mimi...

MyHeritage: Celebrity Morph - Genealogy research - Free family tree

Jamie Lynn Spears at 74%. Heh.

So, please, please, morph yourself, and send me the html code so I can post it. Or don't. Either way. But we can all have a laugh at your expense. (If you are going to morph yourself, you can find the html code under the posting options under "Other." Just copy that code and email it to me).

No comments: