Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Introducing Sarah!

Check out this beautiful baby! This is Sarah Monroe BDR (I'm abbreviating her 3 word last name for the sake of time). She is the brand new daughter of my friend Wendy and her husband Aaron. Sarah is a miracle baby! Wendy and Aaron have been trying for a baby for years (since their 8 year old son was born) and they finally have a baby girl. I've known Wendy for about 12 years...she was my sponsor at my first base and she helped me get the job with Northrop Grumman. She has had the name Sarah picked out as long as I've known her (in fact, she was the first person I called when Amelia was born, and I was afraid to tell her we gave Amelia the middle name of Sarah, even though we gave Amelia her middle name after my mom). "Monroe" is the county in West Virginia where Wendy is from.

Sarah is cute and pink and very cuddly, and she sleeps like a champ. I got to visit them last Friday and hold Sarah and it really makes me miss Amelia as a baby.

Congratulations Sarah and Aaron!

No comments: