Saturday, September 27, 2008

Quote: "I'm going to send off her cycloptic penis this week."

Yes, I said "penis." Actually, my mother did. That was actual text from an email she sent me. Nice. Well, Sal, the "cycloptic penis" arrived and Amelia loves it! For the rest of the world (with more innocent minds), what she was referring to is actually Muno, from "Yo Gabba Gabba." Amelia already has Brobee, the green one, and Toodee, the blue one. I'm still on the prowl for Foofa and Plex. When you squeeze their hands, they sing songs and Amelia can't get enough of them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"GUILTY!!" Even the checkout lady at the store said it was ugly.


yo mama

Erin, Austin, Amelia, Colin, and Aidan said...

Hee! Mimi LURVES Muno! I hope you know that I quoted you because it was FUNNY and not to embarrass you.