Saturday, July 26, 2008

A Conspiracy

Two parts to the explanation for this video:

1. Ever since I got sick in the summer of 2003 from my mystery Alaskan illness, Austin has said that I snore. And as I get older and more matronly, it has gotten worse.

2. Amelia sleeps in bed with me whenever we visit family or stay in a hotel room and occasionally at home. In the past month or two, she's slept with me about 10-12 nights. My supposed snoring doesn't wake her up, so I figured that Austin is just a light sleeper, and is exaggerating my snoring. Well, lately, Amelia will lay down somewhere, pretend to sleep, and then start snoring. I think it's a conspiracy between her and Austin to make me think that I really snore, when in fact, I know I do not.

In this video, Austin is pretending to be asleep to prompt snores from Amelia. You might need to turn your speakers up.


Picture 188
Uploaded by Hen7975

No comments: