Thursday, July 3, 2008

Apologies and Web Counter

Sorry, I haven't been posting regularly lately. I have been traveling a lot...in fact, I leave again on the 14th of July for 2 weeks in O'Fallon, IL, then home for a week, then gone again for 1 week in Delaware and 1 week right after in Idaho. When I get home from work, I can hardly get on the computer because Amelia wants to bang on the keyboard. I'll try to post more pictures, but I can't promise anything. Thanks for sticking with me, which brings me to my next item...

...some of you may notice that a few weeks ago I installed a web hit counter, which tells me the number of times that my blog has been accessed. It's on the way bottom of the page on the left hand side. I think I've only made one post since then, so I was really surprised to see that I had 120 hits. Either people are checking the blog to see if I've posted any updates, or I've been logging into too often to watch the "Boomdiada" video. Either way.

We're escaping the inevitable 4th of July parties that our downstairs and upstairs neighbors are surely going to host, by spending this weekend on the coast. Amelia's going to swim, for real, in the ocean on this trip. I'll post pictures when we get back.

Happy 4th of July!

No comments: