Friday, February 8, 2008

Erin's Toes



Wow, those are some really ugly toes. Okay, they're my toes. Anyway, this picture was taken about 10 days ago, a few days after I smashed them. I had just given Amelia her bath, and I was carrying her, wrapped in a towel, into the living room so I could get her pj's on, and I pretty much walked right into the corner of the sofa. My 2 small toes went to the left of the corner, the others went right, and here in the result. I had xrays the same day, and the doctor issued me a boot/sandal type thing to wear. I limped around for about 4 days before the nurse called to tell me my xrays were negative. Huh? If I didn't break anything, why do my toes still hurt?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

honestly, erin, i thought those were amelia's toes. they look pretty sore, but they also look pretty little. Hope they heal up fast.