Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Pop Tarts




There hasn't been a lot of interesting things happening lately, and my mother (Hi Sal) (she likes it when you call her Sal!) reminded me that I haven't posted any pictures lately, so here is a picture of Amelia eating a Pop Tart. This is from about a week and a half ago, when she was going through a phase of not eating, and I would have fed her ice cream for every meal if she would have just eaten something. Even now, she is going through a picky phase...all she will eat is yogurt, bananas (that she wants to hold herself), baby ravioli, cheeseburgers, and mozzarella cheese.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can call me Sal if you keep posting new pictures of that sweet baby.

Anonymous said...

Amelia takes after me with the pop tarts cause they are one of my favorite things to eat too!!Jen :)

Anonymous said...

Amelia takes after me with the pop tarts cause they are one of my favorite things to eat too!!Jen :)