Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Roll Call!!!

I don't know if anybody is realized, but you can leave comments on my blog posts. Sometimes I log into the blog just to see if anybody has left a comment. You don't need to do anything special to leave a comment, like have a special account or anything...my blog is set up for anonymous posts.

I'm just kind of curious to see how many people read this blog, so do me a favor...leave a comment for this post. You don't have to say anything profound...maybe "Erin, you're a loser," or "Erin, you're awesome" or "Amelia is growing so fast," or even, "Erin, your husband is a hottie."

Thanks!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I check out your blog almost every day! (guess I'm old school as I didn't know that I could add a comment! You'll be sorry! Ha! Ha!)
Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

i read your blog daily to look for new pictures. Your husband does look like that actor guy in those movies that kills people there like she said....ya.

Anonymous said...

Erin, Austin does look like the actor. Amelia is so cute. Sophie is a really big girl now. She is almost as big as Ian. Thanks for the candy. It was great.
Aunt Linda

Anonymous said...

I check out this blog almost everyday too. I can't believe my mom said"old school." Anyways, I love the blog. I love to see how much Amelia has grown.She's the cutest girl I've ever seen!! Thank you for the nice Christmas gift.

Love Jen

Anonymous said...

I hope you didn't think i was some stalker by not signing my name and by writing like a UPer in that other blog. Just being goofy, Erin. I figured you would know it was just yer old mom.

Anonymous said...

Sal, I had *NO* idea who it was. I was just telling Austin about this today, that I had no idea who in MN would know my blog site. You stalker, you.

Jeff and Dana said...

hey erin,

since i was the one that got you blogging, you should know that i check your blog all the time. it's the only way i know amelia. and it's the only way you know bailey too. it's fun keeping track of your family through blogger. see ya!

Anonymous said...

Erin you're a loser. Erin you are awesome. Amelia is growing so fast!