Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!!

I just wanted to say thanks to our families for the Christmas presents that Austin, Amelia, and I received this year.

I'll take some pictures soon of Amelia wearing/playing with her Christmas presents. She received a cute outfit from Grandma Sally (and the bounce 'n' spin zebra that she has been playing with for a few weeks) and 2 cute outfits, socks, and a cool toy from Grandma Kathy.

My favorite gift??? A spirograph toy that I played with as a kid. There were even some of my old designs in the box.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you liked the spirograph set. I saved it from grandmas's moving sale. I knew you were sentimental about stuff like that. Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Anonymous said...

Why anybody would leave a post on my blog in portuguese is beyond me, but I've translated it:

"I very liked this post and its blog is very interesting, goes to pass this way always =) After the passed one back in my site, that is on the CresceNet, waits that it likes. The address of it is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com. One I hug."

Ummmmm....okay? "One I hug"????