Thursday, April 12, 2007

Office Party

The whole group (too many to name individually, but it's pretty
much everybody in our office, plus a few spouses and kids)
Amelia and my coworker Jenny
(she's having her own baby girl in July)
Amelia and my coworker Sherron (it was her party)


Tonight we went to an office get-together at my coworker Sherron's apartment. Sherron was in the hospital recently and she had this party to thank everybody in the office for helping her out when she needed it. Wow! A lot of people! Amelia was wild at the party (despite what the pictures show). She was really jumping around and was excited to see so many different people (I guess she gets bored just seeing old Mom and Dad!) We got home a little after 8pm, and Amelia fell asleep almost immediately...I guess she was pretty worn out.

No comments: