Today, the 3 of us went to see my friend Amy's new duplex (really nice, with a jacuzzi tub and wow...airconditioning!) so Austin could help her out with hooking up her clothes dryer. Amy played with Amelia and we showed off her rolling over and standing skills, and consequently, Amelia missed her afternoon nap. On the way home, we stopped to pick up dinner, and Amelia fell asleep in the car in this really uncomfortable position. (I tucked her hat under her cheek because she was resting her head on the plastic part of the car seat.) She was sleeping so soundly that I decided not to move her head, and instead, to take a few pictures.
Twenty years ago, I started this website because I wanted a place to share
recipes I was excited about, as it’s practically coded into my DNA to be an
un...
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment