Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Oops!

Sorry, didn't realize how long it's been since I updated the blog. Here are some pics from the past 2 months. Will be uploading the pics from our Phoenix vacation soon!
Thanks for the reminder, Aunt Jenny! Mimi loves you!
We virtually cook every dinner at home these days....a big change for us if you actually know us.. Just a few months ago we were getting takeout every dinner. Mimi helps with every dinner. Here, she is shucking the corn for us.
MImi drew this picture for her Daddy, but then erased it before he could see it, which makes me glad I took this picture. Yes, those are boys pajamas that she is wearing. They are awesomer than girls jammies. Girls jammies have monkeys and flowers, but boy's jammies have dinosaurs and cars.

I got this scythe at Walmart after Halloween. Mimi thinks it's a horse. Either way, it was 90% off so we got it for a dollar.
Mimi loves to help with the laundry.
Mimi trying to take a picture of her daddy.
MImi taking a pic of me and her foot.
Front yard and the pumpkin we carved, right before Halloween.
Taken yesterday. FInally cold enough in SA to need a hat and jacket some days!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for finally updating your website.... I was afraid you fell off the planet. It's great to see pictures of my granddaughter again.