Monday, February 9, 2009

Updates to come...

Hi, sorry it's been a while since I've updated. We were busy moving into the new house and all that good stuff. Then, Amelia met a little girl on the playground and hugged her and the little girl gave her a smooch and also her cold....so we were all sick ALL last week. Oh, and this week, too. Amelia and I spent all last week hacking and coughing and sneezing and whining. We're starting to get over it. Amelia refused to take any medicine so she was recovering the hard way. Me? I will take anything, anywhere, if it has a smidgen of a chance of making me feel better.

Austin had been having a lot of allergy problems since we moved in to the new house, which was surprising because it has wood and tile floors, and was really clean, so he went to an allergist and was tested on the standard panel of 40 or so allergens. Turns out he had a reaction to pretty much all of them, including cats, dogs, all grasses, weeds, even foods like nuts, beef, chicken, whole grains, eggs, etc. He also showed a strong reaction to pecan tree pollen, which wouldn't be much of an issue except we have a huge mature pecan tree right in our front yard. Anyway, the Dr got him on a bunch of medicines and he's doing a lot better.

I flew to Florida yesterday, and I'll be here for 2 weeks, so I will have plenty of time to post some new pictures...just be patient...I've been having problems with my ears since the flight and I am feeling sorry for myself.

Check back in a few days!

No comments: