Thursday, February 12, 2009

a big jumble of pictures

Okay, so FINALLY, here are a bunch of pictures. Sorry, I'm too lazy to separate them out into multiple posts. These were taken the first week in our new house. Enjoy!
Taken from our backyard, looking right.
Taken from the backyard, looking left.
The back of the house. (I just realized I don't have any pics of the front)
Mimi and Daddy in the backyard.
Taken from the back of the yard, towards the street.
Our photogenic Mimi
Mimi's room
Mimi's room. I got the blue cube-y storage thing and
the table and chairs for $4 total on base.
The view from Amelia's window.
Having a playground in her backyard is her dream come true.
Mimi and His Hotness in her room.
I love this picture!
A rare moment wearing clothes, but if you look carefully,
she is trying to take her shirt off.
Look! Shirt, jeans, and boots.
It's a rare moment that Mimi wears clothes indoors.

No comments: