Monday, January 5, 2009

Here's where I would put the Christmas pictures...

...if I had any. Sorry. We kinda skipped Christmas this year. I was traveling for the 2 weeks before Christmas for work, and we're moving in like 2 weeks, so we just kind of postponed it. Oh, enough! Mimi doesn't even know was Christmas is. Well, we thought she didn't, until she saw a gift bag with Santa Claus on it and she yelled "SANTA!" Oops...oh, well. I wonder if we can pull off a Christmas-free Christmas next year too?


Amelia loved the presents from her grandparents. My mom sent some clothes from the exclusive clothing line from Yo Gabba Gabba, a Foofa sweatshirt and a pair of Brobee pajamas. Of course, the Cavegirl isn't down wit' clothes these days. She is happiest in just a diaper (potty training isn't going so well). In fact, when I try to put a shirt on her, she grabs it and flings it away. And then if she doesn't fling it far enough away, she will grab it again and fling it into her bedroom. Anything requiring clothes, like...say...a trip to the store, will result in a volcano of screams and tears. But only if I do it. She will allow Austin, the love of her life, to dress her in all sorts of cute clothes. So, Sal...I wasn't able to take a picture of her in the clothes you sent.


Amelia's Grandma Kathy sent a My Little Pony baby, named Pinkie Pie, who is a talking crawling Pony. Amelia loves Pinkie Pie. Here's the pictures!


No comments: