Sunday, August 12, 2007

The Tripp Great-Grandparents



Here is Amelia with more great-grandparents, Jack and Glenda Tripp (Austin's stepfather's parents). We were really excited to see them because Grandpa Jack just had serious lung surgery and because I love hearing Grandma Glenda's stories (the last time we were in Montana, Glenda told me what it was like living on a farm, how they'd grow everything and raise their own animals, and she said she and I can kill some chickens together some day, which I found hilarious!!!) Anyway, Grandpa Jack seems to be recovering very well and he looks great. Grandma Glenda grows all kinds of stuff in her garden, cucumbers, carrots, onions, dill, lettuce, etc....she let me pick through her vegetable garden, and I took a bag of carrots and cucumbers with me, which I ate the next day.

No comments: