Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Grandma Laqueata's Page



I got a LOT done on Amelia's family memory scrapbook this weekend, and I completed 3 pages. Above is Grandma Laqueata's page. She had sent a great, long letter to use, so I had to get a creative way to use it. So I came up with this idea of a fence that opens up and on the inside I put in her letter.
I also completed pages for Grandma Kathy and Grandma Glenda, but as I am going to bring the scrapbooks up to Montana later this month, they will get to see them then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin. I loved the way you did my
scrapbook pages. You are so creative! I wasn't sure you could get all my story. The fence was such a great idea.
Much Love, Laqueata

Erin, Austin, Amelia, Colin, and Aidan said...

Yep, I got the entire story...plus, I tucked the original letter plus the other pics you sent behind the page, for safekeeping!