Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Current State of Television Programs

Oh wow, I'm bored. I have no scrapbooking to do, since I haven't had any photos developed in a while. I'm expecting some pictures to come from snapfish in a few days, so I will have something to do this weekend. And that also means that the grandparents and aunts and uncles will get some more pictures in the mail. I'm also going to be working on the Family Memory scrapbook this weekend, so those of you who sent me original photos, I will get those copied and returned to you next week...thanks for sending them!

But the whole point of this post is to say that nothing is on TV anymore. After tomorrow, nothing decent will be on TV for months. Grey's Anatomy's season finale was last week, and tomorrow is the season finales for American Idol (go Jordin!) and Lost. And while I'm on that subject, some of you better start watching Lost, because if that show gets cancelled before I figure out everything, the Henderson household will be pretty mad. Austin and I love that show, although, it was way easier to handle when we watched the first and second seasons on DVD (we started watching it in Nov 05) because then we didn't have to wait a week for the next episode. After tomorrow, I hear the next season starts in Feb 08.

Oh, and here's a picture of Amelia with her foot jammed in her mouth. Enjoy!


No comments: