Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Scrapbooking!




After years of making fun of scrapbookers, both behind their backs, and to their faces, I have been seduced to the dark side, and now I'm hopelessly addicted. My coworker Ronnece, a scrapbook pro, showed me a few of her scrapbooks and told me in December that I should start scrapping Amelia's pictures. I kind of blew it off, but found myself one weekend in Hobby Lobby, hating myself for every item I put in my cart. But then I started, and couldn't stop, spending every night, until 2 or 3am working on it.

I'm currently working on 2 projects:

1. Amelia's scrapbook: Big or little moments in her life, in chronological order.
2. A family memory book: Stories and photos about her family members, from both my family, and Austin's. I am hoping to get a page done for every member of her family, and those of you who haven't sent me a story and picture yet, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, please send them to me.

Above are some pictures from the Family Memory Book. (Thanks to Grandma Betty for all her help with stories!)

No comments: