Monday, April 27, 2009

A Sad Day


Some of you may remember a posting about Amelia's play date with Kami last month. Kami's aunt, Neicy, and I have been friends for years. Just this month, Neicy started working in my office. This morning, I got a phone call from a coworker, who told me that Neicy had suddenly passed away over the weekend. We still don't know what happened. Neicy was a beautiful, intelligent young woman, a mother to a teenage son, and a great friend. I'm devastated that she's gone, but I'm grateful for all of the memories I have of her.


I miss you, Neicy. That doesn't even come close to describe how I feel, but I really miss you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, so sorry Erin. I know you and Neicy were good friends. I'm glad you have good memories.

Mom

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry too, Erin.

Aunt Linda

Ben August said...

Sorry to hear about your friend.