Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Yes, we still exist!



Finally, some new pictures of Amelia...after about 2 months or so. Sorry, we've just been really busy. First, I was in Hawaii, and a week after I returned, I went to Wichita for 2 weeks.
Austin's sister Jenny was here on Monday, and we spent the afternoon at Sea World. Amelia and I spent a few hours in the wave pool and the toddler pool, and then Austin, Jenny, and I took turns riding the new splash coaster while one of us stayed back with Amelia. She was in her stroller, and after some experimentation, Austin found out that Amelia loved being in the "splash zone" of the splash coaster. When the car would come down the track, Amelia would raise her arms up and just wait to get splashed, and she loved it! She laughed and jumped around in her stroller. People kept coming over to watch her have so much fun, because they couldn't believe that such a little girl would want to get splashed. Austin and I bought season passes, so we can take Amelia there as much as we want this summer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amelia is getting so big.

She is adorable.

E-mail me at iron.2@netzero.net.

Aunt Linda