Thursday, April 3, 2008

Where in the world are the Hendersons?

Just when one trip is over, it seems the next one starts. We just got back a few weeks ago from a loooong (3 1/2 weeks!!) trip to Great Falls and Missoula, Montana.

I've been working in Tacoma, WA, since March 30th, and I will be here for 2 weeks. Austin and Amelia will be flying up to join me on Friday, April 4th. We will all leave here together on April 12th.

Then, Amelia and I will be flying to visit my family in Wausau, WI, from April 17-23.

In May, I will be traveling again for work...schedule is not final yet, but it will either be Pearl Harbor Navy Shipyard in Hawaii or MacDill AFB in Tampa, Florida.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES,Where in the world ARE the Hendersons??? We miss seeing our pictures and we miss you guys!