Friday, March 14, 2008

Going to Montana is like having a tutor!

We finally left Montana on Wednesday morning, dragging our feet because we wanted to stay up there forever. We even delayed our departure a day because we weren't ready to leave yet. And believe me, we are taking our sweet time getting back. Here it is Friday night, and we've only made it as far as Plainview, TX, about 450 miles away from San Antonio, but we do plan to get back home tomorrow night.

So, being around other people really helped Amelia to increase her vocabulary. Here are a few new things she learned to say:

"Hi Grandpa" (but not "Hi Grandma" because Amelia totally plays favorites.
"Hi Gunner" (to Grandma and Grandpa's dog....she has been saying that a LOT today)
"Here you go" (I woke up to that one morning, over and over)

And the best one of all:

"Ma ma ma ma ma!" Of course, she doesn't call *me* "Mama" but at least she's *saying* it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.