Saturday, November 10, 2007

Latest news from the Hendersons

I think most everybody that reads our blog already knows this, but we are moving soon!

I accepted a job offer back in San Antonio, and I'll actually be working in the same building at Brooks AFB as I did when I was on active duty. I'll also be doing some traveling, and we're hoping that Austin and Amelia will be able to come along with me on some of the trips.

We will actually be moving on Thanksgiving day, and we expect to arrive in San Antonio the next day, Friday. We don't have our new address yet, but I will get it out as soon as it's finalized.

We're really excited about the move...a lot of our friends are still in San Antonio, and we are craving big-city life again. We're already talking about the places we'll go, and the restaurants we'll eat at.

No comments: